Cookies Policy in www.iridoi.com
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of “cookies” to all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and what can be improved.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, making navigation and usability of our website easier.
In no case the cookies could harm your computer. On the contrary, if they are active they helps us to identify and to resolve errors.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
IRIDOI uses the following types of cookies and similar technologies in relation to its website:
- JSESSIONID (cookie session, which will remain active until your browser is closed): IRIDOI used on this website a cookie that identifies the user during their session. The JSESSIONID cookie IDs collects user session, but does not store any personal information when the user has logged out and in no case transfers data to third parties
You can change the cookie settings, or absolutely refuse to accept cookies, which will limit the amount of personal information we receive from you. The “Help” of the toolbar on most browsers tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. Note, however, that, to do so, you may not be able to take advantage of some of the functions and features of this website.
What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages:
-Cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains from which provide the service you request.
– Third party cookies: they are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by other collaborating entity. Such as those used by social networks, or external content
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
– Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. Information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
– Persistent Cookies are stored on the hard drive and our website reads each time you make a return visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies we use, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services
According to its purpose
– Technical Cookies: These are those necessary for navigation and proper functioning of our website. Allow for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted parts, make the buying process an order, use security features, store content to deliver videos or share content via social networks.
– Customization cookies: those that allow you to access the service with predefined depending on a number of criteria features, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most effective way possible, the advertising space that could be included on our website.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the internet browsing habits and show related advertising your profile browsing.