-What are personal data?
-Who is responsible for the proper management of your personal data?
-What do we do with your personal data?
–What kind of personal data we collect and treat?
–Why and with whom we share personal information?
–Personal data are transferred abroad?
–What else can we do to protect your personal data?
–How long we keep personal data?
–What privacy options do you have?
– ¿Why do you receive emails from us?
–Links to other websites
-The IRIDOI Bill of Rights online ©
What are personal data?
Who is responsible for the proper management of your personal data?
As the owner of this website, IRIDOI is responsible for the proper treatment of all personal data about you, in our possession, and we collect and tried in connection with your use of the website.
Meanwhile, you guarantee that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of a breach of that obligation. In the event that the data provided corresponds to a third party, you warrant that you have informed the third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data to IRIDOI for the specified purposes.
Where personal data is collected through forms, you will need to supply at least those marked with an asterisk, because if these data deemed necessary is not supplied, IRIDOI cannot accept and manage the web service or query made.
What we do with your personal information?
-We collect, process and use your personal data for the following purposes:
-To manage, operate, maintain and improve the website;
-To process orders for products and services on the website
-To provide a more personalized experience on our website (for example, by adapting any content or offers to their individual preferences);
– To evaluate your choice of certain types of offers, products or services;
-To help us to improve and customize the website as well as our products and services;
– To carry out a proper analysis of the market, including the needs and views on specific issues expressed by our customers, generating sales and behavior patterns and analyze the effectiveness of advertising, both anonymously (for example, by aggregating data) or on an individual basis (as long as it is legally permitted and the client any given consent);
– To answer your questions and respond to your requests;
– To provide information on products and services that may be of interesting for you, made through mail, email, phone, fax, newsletter, messages WhatsApp, SMS and / or MMS, including periodic sending material promotional products, services and IRIDOI promotions specifically addressed to you;
– To communicate with you about other matters (for example, to send reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages or service bulletins);
-To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities or events;
-To comply with legal obligations, prevent the illegal use of the website, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements;
-For other purposes you have agreed or expressly consented, and, in general,
– For any other purpose permitted by law.
We ask for your consent before collecting, processing or using your personal data for the purposes outlined above, in cases where the law so requires. Similarly, if IRIDOI wanted to use your personal data for a new or different purpose, you will be notified that fact and we deal only with the data if such activity is protected by law or you have consented to it.
To these effects, only a small number of employees and collaborators of IRIDOI (eg, sales, legal, finance, and accounting, as well as some managers with such responsibilities) will have access to their personal data.
Finally, in response to IRIDOI concerns to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data, they have adopted the security levels required for the protection of personal data and we have installed the technical means at our disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data.
What kind of personal data we collect and treat?
The personal information we collect and discussed in relation to the use of the website include not only information actively collected while interacting with the website, but also other information that you voluntarily provide to us through the website in different contexts (for example, when you download software from our website, when you register for a drawing, when an email is sent to our customer service by completing an online form, etc.).
The most common data collected and treated are:
– Name, position and address;
– Personal contact information (phone, email, etc.);
Name, address, department, contact information and other information regarding the organization representing or dependent (if any) and its role within the company;
– Username and Password;
– IRIDOI account number;
– NIF (Tax Identification number) o CIF (Tax Identification Code)
– User profile information;
– Confirmation of being a private or professional user;
– User preferences (preferred language settings, etc.);
– If necessary, IP address, operating system type, version and browser settings, internet service provider and other data for identifying your type of device and the connection to the website, enabling the secure exchange of data with you and your device, and ensure a convenient use of the website;
-URL and IP address of the website from which you access or going to our website, including date and time;
-SU pages visited while you are visiting our website and followed links on the website, including date and time;
– Service requests made;
– Purchase history, including open transactions and already completed;
– Search terms introduced;
– Services / products viewed or searched on the website;
– Information about the shopping cart and means of payment used;
– The information collected through cookies and similar technologies (as described in the next section);
– Subscriptions to newsletters, registration promotions, use of special offers, etc.
– Consents and authorizations provided;
– Responses to surveys, comments, notes and other similar types of information
-Content of any communication sent through the website, including the information published in social communities accessible through the web site or shared with IRIDOI or other users, as well as messages and chat transcripts;
– Information on the software downloaded from the website, and
-Any other information you enter or upload to the website (such as, for example, the content of a form, a photo, etc.)
Cookies are small files placed on your directory browser. When you access a web page, the device sends cookie information to the browser. Cookies are very common and are used on many websites. In general, the purpose of cookies is to improve website performance and user experience on the use of such web site, although cookies can also serve ads (which is explained below).
IRIDOI uses the following types of cookies and similar technologies in relation to its website:
– JSESSIONID (cookie session, which will remain active until your browser is closed): IRIDOI used on this website a cookie that identifies the user during their session. The JSESSIONID cookie IDs collects user session, but does not store any personal information when the user has logged out and in no case transfers data to third parties.
You can change the cookie settings, or absolutely refuse to accept cookies, which will limit the amount of personal information we receive from you. The “Help” of the toolbar on most browsers tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. Note, however, that, to do so, you may not be able to take advantage of some of the functions and features of this website.
For a more detailed explanation about what cookies are and how they work, you can read the website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/
Why and with whom we share personal information?
For the purposes mentioned above, we may share your personal information with third parties including other entities of the companies of IRIDOI group. In any case, IRIDOI not sell, trade, rent, disclose, transfer or share your personal information with anyone, except under the terms described below or as agreed with you, within a specific transaction
In any case, whenever there is exchange of personal data, IRIDOI will response to the provisions of applicable legislation.
The potential recipients of your personal data are listed below:
– Other companies of IRIDOI group and IRIDOI business partners: We may share your personal information with other entities within the group of IRIDOI companies (f.e. market organizations IRIDOI responsible for their respective local websites) and with our partners, if there is a legitimate to do so (for example, when a partner is part of the services requested by you, such as email services providers) and transfer data such right is protected by law. There is legal compliance when, for example, you have given your consent to share your personal information, or if permitted by applicable law or required by contractual relationship in question. In any case in which their data with other entities IRIDOI group companies or our business partners sharing, it will always be done for specific purposes.
– Third party service providers: We may use third party service providers (i.e. companies or individuals hired by us) to perform certain functions on our behalf and under our instructions and responsibility. Some cases include, for example, management of databases, maintenance services, web analysis, treatment consultation, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, data analysis, sales support, payment processing card credit and providing customer services. The third party service providers may include, for example, companies Technology information, processors credit card, credit rating agencies or legal, financial and otherwise. Any third party provider will have access only to the personal data needed to perform their specific functions and only for the purpose of carrying out such functions. We will ensure that any third party service provider knows and abides by these obligations. We will also ensure that any third party service provider treat your personal data in accordance with current legislation on data protection and that takes or agrees to take the technical and organizational measures of security required.
– Other users of the site: If you post, chat, forward messages or develop other interactive activities through our web site, we may disclose your personal data to other users of the website data, but only as necessary in connection with such activities.
– Courts, law enforcement and regulatory agencies: IRIDOI may share with third parties your personal information when necessary to comply with applicable legislation and to protect the rights or safety of our website (e.g. for protection against fraud). Without limitation, this may include cases in which IRIDOI is obliged, by law, judicial or regulatory imperative to share personal data. In any case, IRIDOI is committed to carefully determine the permissibility of providing personal data in each of these contexts, paying special attention to the type of application, the types of data concerned, any impact that disclosure of personal data would have on the affected user. If we decide to disclose personal data in such contexts also we consider ways to reduce the scope of the disclosure, for example, by cleavage of the information provided.
– Buyers: In the business development of our company, we could sell all or parts of our website or company. In such transactions, user information is generally one of the transferred business assets, which will remain subject to the commitments and made public in any pre-existing Policy Privacy, unless the user expressly consents otherwise.
Will personal data be transferred abroad?
Recipients of personal data may be located in any country. This may include certain countries where data protection laws provide a lesser degree of protection than their country of origin. For example, if you are within the European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland, the recipient could not be qualified as a safe country as the concept defined by the European Directive on Data Protection (95/46 / EC) and the Organic Law 15/1999 on data Protection Spain. In this case, however, Hilti also ensure the relevant international data transfers, an adequate level of data protection compliance, ensuring, for example, respect for the principles of Puerto Seguro (for receivers data located in the US), or requiring that the recipient subscribe the Model clauses of the European Commission, which are sets of contractual clauses approved by the European Commission in order to provide adequate guarantees to personal data in the framework of international transfers
What else do we do to protect your personal data?
IRIDOI understands the importance of data security and we want that your navigation and your shopping experience with us as safe as possible. We have implemented safeguards and reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, including technical and organizational measures against unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss, both treatments on-line and off-Line.
Although IRIDOI strives to protect your personal information against potential risks and vulnerabilities, it is known that there is no absolute security on Internet. Therefore, we ask you to support our efforts in cyber security, and do not disclose data on our website that are particularly sensitive or not necessary in a specific context. In this regard, it should be aware that the credentials of credit cards will not be stored if there is no explicit consent. In addition, it can help to protect your personal data by disconnection mechanisms provided on the website, when you finish using areas of our website which accessed by any user name and password
How long to keep personal data?
IRIDOI not retain your personal data longer than necessary for the legally permitted purposes for which they were collected, according to the legislation. Transcripts of chats on-line with our customer service not retained beyond 30 days.
What privacy options do you have?
You have a number of options regarding to the data about you that we can collect and treat and the purposes of such treatments. Some of these options are as follows:
– You can use our website and its functionality anonymously or using a pseudonym, unless strictly necessary to identify the user (for example, in the course of a purchase transaction).
– You can choose not to provide certain personal information under any circumstances, particularly when we will request your consent to collect certain information
– You may at any time revoke the consent given in the past, and / or use the self-exclusion features present in our communications to unsubscribe
– You can decide at any time that your personal data will not be used in the future for marketing purposes.
– Once registered, you can choose what personal data you want to share with IRIDOI. To do this, you can delete, add or update your profile information “Change my profile”. In doing so, IRIDOI may retain a copy of the prior version for our records and will continue to use it for legitimate and always to the extent necessary purposes.
Why you receive emails from us?
IRIDOI can send emails, for various reasons, including the following:
-You have subscribed to our newsletter and / or have chosen to receive from us other types of marketing communications
You bought something on our website and we have contacted you in the context of this transaction.
-You have made us an inquiry and we contact you in response to such an inquiry.
Provide updates, privacy notices, warnings or other important information for our users.
If you are a registered user and do not wish to receive commercial communications from us, you can change your preferences by visiting the “Change my profile” of your account. You can also choose to contact us, as described below, in the “Contact Us” section.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Such sites are not controlled by us. When you visit any other web site is at your own risk. IRIDOI cannot and does not assume any responsibility for such websites, their content and privacy practices. We recommend that you duly informed of the privacy policies of these websites before providing information about yourself or entering into any transactions with them.
Your comments are always welcome. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or privacy online do not hesitate to contact us.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that personal data provided by you through this website will be incorporated into files owned by IRIDOI, duly registered in the General Register data Protection. The purpose of these files is the management of website users, management of the services offered by the website and, where appropriate, management, development and implementation of the relationship established between IRIDOI and who provide their personal data through the website.
We also inform you that you can contact us if you want to access the personal data we have about you, and whether to request that their personal data be updated, corrected, deleted or blocked, or want us to refrain from further efforts their personal data, and whether to withdraw consent previously granted or would like to object to the creation of individual user profiles.
Also in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, assuming that you do not want to receive commercial electronic communications in the future, by IRIDOI, may express this desire by sending an email to the address indicated below.
You can contact us as follows:
- By phone: 945 400 893
- By email: email@example.com
- © IRIDOI TOOLS, S.L., 2011
- Release Date: 01.03.2011